SITE MECHANICAL ENGINEERING SUPERVISOR
Potential to earn in excess of £60,000 with overtime per year
We are looking for a Site Mechanical Engineering Supervisor with experience in product handling and process installations.
On offer is an opportunity to work on specialist equipment installation of a multitude of bulk handling and processing equipment such as conveyors, elevators, pellet presses, hammer mills, mixers, bulk storage etc.
In this role you will cover the UK, carrying out repairs, installations and providing complete mechanical solutions on major projects to a wide array of businesses across all industries.
Your core skills should be as a Mechanical Engineer with the ability to install process machinery, have a proven record of understanding material handling equipment and fault finding.
The role will be as a working Supervisor and we anticipate the split will be 50% on the tools and 50% site management.
You will be travelling to customer sites and will require you to stay away from home to support the installation teams. You must be willing to work away Monday to Thursday, plus occasional weekends and have a “can-do” attitude to handle the bespoke installation that you will face.
• A proven Leader and motivator
• Positive with a can-do attitude
• Task planning to deliver projects on schedule
• Management of team
• Experience in running large engineering projects
• Principal Contractor trained and experienced
• Telehandler (NPORS)
• A recognised engineering qualification such as NVQ level 3 in Mechanical Engineering
In return you will receive:
• 24 days holiday pay plus bank holidays
• Overtime rate when working over standard (40) hours
• Training and skills development
• All travel accommodation and food provided
• Company vehicle provided
Due to an extremely healthy order book, we require an additional Site Supervisor but we are also looking for additional installation team members, therefore if you are interested in the position of Site Supervisor and have an existing team that you would like to bring with you, we would be interested in hearing from you.
All applications in writing to:-
Mrs Margaret Davie
GAME Engineering Ltd
Witham St Hughs Business Park
Witham St Hughs, Lincoln, LN6 9TW