- About Us
- Industry Sectors
- Contact Us
Installation of New Wood Drier
GAME were commissioned to exchange the clients existing 8 T.P.H drum dryer to a larger capacity 15 T.P.H drum ready for future expansion. This work included the project management removal of redundant
equipment and installation of the new equipment along with modifying the feed system to include and weigh screw measuring wet wood to the drum.
With GAME’s previous experience on the site and the tight timescales required for the project completion, GAME were appointed as project managers.
The project was allocated 16 weeks from shut down to the new drier and all associated works completed ready for production.
• Health and safety
• Design for planning, civil works and the new process.
• Removal/dismantling of existing buildings/old drier/associated feed equipment, clearing the site and services
• Civil works – including breaking out old and installing new
• Installation of new services
• Delivery, unloading and installation of the new drier parts from Spain
• Lagging and refractory lining of the new drier
• Modifications to the existing conveying systems
• Commissioning of the new plant, including integration with the old systems and production requirements
The project was delivered on time and within budget, the commissioning results have proved positive on the performance,
production and energy savings and confirmed the tight constraints of the installation period did not compromise performance or quality.
One of Lincolnshire’s largest engineering companies has reported that 2022 was its best-ever year. GAME Engineering, which is based at Witham St Hughs, saw sal
We are delighted to be helping a potential Team England medal winner – 10-year-old Warren Dykes! Warren will be representing England at the ICO World Champions
GAME Engineering Ltd
Witham St Hughs Business Park
Witham St Hughs, Lincoln.
LN6 9TW. ENGLAND
Tel: +44 (0)1522 868021
Fax: +44 (0)1522 868027